Show ’em that you are deploy ready: No matter how much your resume speaks, companies want to be certain you are adept at the skills required for the job. Many a times, the companies don’t want to hire to train you, they want you to jump in and do the job. Read the job responsibilities well in advance, tailor your resume accordingly and make them believe you are a plug-and-play talent for the job!
- Learn to code: Programming is an essential skill for tech professions. There are allotted scores for languages such as C++, Java, C#, Visual Basic and more. Basic knowledge of coding and problem solving is a must for the entrants. There’s no second way to that so why lose out on it? Start your coding journey today with us. Coding Ninja offers you an array of courses and bootcamps to choose from. It’s never too late to start if you want to.
- Interdisciplinary skill sets: Employers want their employees not only collaborate with a team of people from different departments but also to think like them to make working together easier. Showcase your cross disciplinary skills to the recruiter. Tell them about what else out of the box skills you’ve acquired over time. Read, study and know about the functions outside of yours.
- Love the company, do your homework well: Everybody wants a job which is more than a paycheck. Similarly companies want employees who believe in the company, are aligned with the goals and ideals and make work their passion. You always need to make that first impression right. Don’t apply for a job just for the sake of it. Study about the job role, company profile, work culture etc. and show what an ardent fan you are of the company and their ideals.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish: Your inquisitiveness paves your way to success. Come up with your own questions, don’t be a programmed robot. Your pro-activeness will showcase your personality. Besides, it’ll also make the recruiter believe you’re genuinely interested in the company and job.
- Personality: Now this is an aspect in which only you can help yourself. Make your speech and text uptight. Dress up well, have some chivalry and confidence to exhibit your potential. Your presence in the room is what makes a difference. Get noticed or be invisible.
Follow these bare basics and be geared up for your next interview. You know what’s cooler? With over 2500 students, we at Coding Ninjas have been constantly striving to make your talent reach greater heights. Join us today to become a Code Ninja and be in the league of over 400 students who have bagged their dream jobs with top Multinational giants.