- An online classroom so good that you would never skip a class.
- An education so convenient that you don’t even need to step out from your room to attend a class. Leave alone getting late and missing lectures.
- With trainers so experienced that they’ve conquered Stanford University, IITs, IIITs etc. and have been master craftsmen with years of industry experience at companies like Facebook, Amazon, American Express, Times Internet etc.
- The ‘Jugaad’ innovator: They live by their anthem ‘Get sh*t done!’ They will understand and fix your problems fast. They won’t care about code quality or indentation and will use duct tape if they have to but will always find a fix to the problem. Nevertheless, they actually write good code from time to time and are happy when other people refactor their code – as long as it works. Oh yes, statuary warning: THEY HATE PERFECTIONISTS!.
- The Perfectionist: This one can spend days on a task that takes a couple of minutes for Jugaadu guy but the resulting code is impeccable. His logic, codes, and indentations will put you to shame. Trust me, you never want this person to do your code reviews.
- The wise sage: He is the wise one with years of experiences in his pocket. He has seen it all and his advice is never to be ignored. He would cost 10X times a newbie but is an asset to the company. In a case of deadlocks, you seek wisdom from this great saint!
- The Code Nazi:He/She suffers from a serious case of code OCD and will frown upon your disorganized coding ethics. They won’t stand anything extra or less, just the right amount. They unquestionably prefer tabs over spaces and would have memorized the company’s style formats by heart.
- Ctrl+C<->Ctrl+V: This copy-paste coders are mostly newbies who code ‘coz it’s cool! Shortcuts to everything is his first love and he would thank his seniors every day for backups and code versioning systems they left behind.
- The Coding Ninja: This one is our favorite! An absolute rock star who tries out new editors, frameworks, build tools, programming languages, and keyboards. He has that zest to learn and is really keen on trying out the latest stuff. He strives towards excellence and believes in learning by doing. Such coders are the explorers of technology and creators of the future. The one, we want you to be! Code like a ninja, be a Coding Ninja!!
A Genin is an inception rank in a Ninja’s career. A Genin is sincere and completely dedicated to the pursuit of his code. With great perseverance and discipline, a Genin ultimately evolves into a Coding Ninja. The evolution of a Code Genin to a Coding Ninja is an adventurous journey and every new challenge enhances their problem solving abilities as well as levels up the coding skills. Challenges make a Genin’s life interesting and overcoming the challenges is what makes them an ultimate Ninja.
Today most of the aspects of our modern lives are already being powered by software. This, in turn, is governed by code and by people who apply their skills to build a software. Codes play a pivotal role in our daily lives and have an immense impact on the man-machine interaction in our day-to-day lives. Ever since coding began in 1960’s, it has come a long way from having bottom line impact on business and scientific applications to transforming human lives and processes today.
- A coder can build apps to solve simple problems in our day to day lives. From getting simple tasks like food ordering done to concierge and services, scheduling assistants, e-commerce and what not.
- You can redefine the entertainment industry by making cutting edge hi-tech games, apps and streaming channels.
- Redefining real world solutions with programming. Facebook/Whatsapp/Twitter which changed the way world connects started with a line of code. From redefining transportation with Uber to Organizing the World within a word called Google has all been made possible by the programmers.
- You will build algorithms that analyse data and transform the world. The harnessing of data to power the businesses of today is a story known to all.. As a coder you have a responsibility of demystifying the hidden secrets of data by your code spells. Today the world is going gaga over Bigdata and tera-data and your programs would be the solution to them.
- You can write programs to help automate machines. You can make your machine learn and run out of your codes.
- You can have the power! With your code you can literally control the man-machine ecosystem around you. Smart homes, drones, self driving cars, robots, Jarvis, Siri and what not. Well, that’s not it; with AI and IOT you can actually help them interact with each other.
- Write programs to help the human and technology. Bionics, prosthetics, genetic sequencing, space and rocket sciences are few of the numerous fields which you can contribute to using just your code. You can build the future and transform the present with your code.
There are endless possibilities to what you can build out of your code today.
We at Coding Ninjas strive to unleash your coding potential and help you drive transformation in technology and your life. Join us today for a life changing experience of conquering the world by learning to code. Internships, Job offers and prizes galore await your presence. Join us today for an amazing tomorrow. Always remember, a Ninja doesn’t take any shortcuts.
Passion drives our souls but not everyone has the courage and the privileges to walk the roads less taken. But that one push at the right time of your life could give your career a jet-pack to success. That one little push can result in a huge leap in your life. This is where scholarships come in. We at Coding Ninjas are offering Admission & Scholarship Test to motivate, reward and financially assist deserving students.
Why take this scholarship test?
To answer this question, let me ask you few questions first.
-Are you truly passionate about coding?
-Have you ever felt that by pursuing your passion, you can change your life for good?
- Customize: Today, customization is the key to a successful venture. The same holds true for your resume. Customize your resume to suite the job specifications. Do not blabber about stuff which is of no relevance, highlight the key skills required for the job and how crafty you are with them. Following the same old resume template and forwarding it to every employer doesn’t work. Concentrate on the keywords used in the job description, tailor your resume to be the closest possible fit and voila, you’re there.
- Best comes first: One should always highlight the most relevant experiences as close to the top as possible. It should not be halfway down the page, and definitely not somewhere near the bottom. With a blink of an eye, you know the recruiter is looking at the very top of your resume.
- The strategic use of emphasis: Your resume will highlight your key strengths only if they are actually highlighted. Emphasize on the important stuff by the means of bold fonts and underlines. Personally, I advise everybody to use the 3 B Rule (Keep them bold, ❶ bulleted and brief)
- Keep it simple silly: Your resume is a highly professional document, do not dress it up like a birthday card. Use of multiple colors, gaudy texts and backgrounds will only make it worse unless you’re a graphic designer(where you can actually showcase your imaginations). Keep it simple, straightforward and subtle.
- Focus on the relevance: As your experience grows, your resume will become longer. What needs to be kept in mind is that the interviewer is not there to read a theater script, keep the content in resonance with the job description.
If you know you’re qualified for a position, your resume should make it easy for a recruiter to find evidence of this. Place everything appropriately, move your strengths to the top, and don’t be afraid to show off in the rest of your resume. Get going, make yourself a Ninja’s resume!